PM TALKED TO BARTHOLOMEW ON BULGARIAN CHURCH
Politics | September 10, 2001, Monday // 00:00
Prime minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg visited Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew on Sunday. The Patriarch received him in the presidential suite of the `Hrankov` Palace hotel. At the entrance Metropolitan of Brussels Emmanuel who led him to the suite of Bartholomew welcomed Prime minister. It is normal to talk about the schism in the Bulgarian Church, the prime minister said before the meeting. He, however, did not undertake to explain whether the government would launch any concrete measures to overcome it. After the one-hour meeting Simeon Saxe-Coburg specified he had been impressed by how much Bartholomew appreciated the Bulgarian Church.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov: We are Witnessing Attacks against the Parliamentary Republic
- » Ninova on the events in the Bulgarian Parliament: Genders against Fascists
- » Radev: I don't expect the Kiss between Borissov and Petkov to give Birth to anything other than Disgust
- » Bulgaria: Insecure Pro-Russian MPs Spat, Yelled and tried to Fight in Parliament
- » Borissov: Denkov and Mariya Gabriel are Close to Making a Decision
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo