17-year-old Boy Jumped from the Eighth Floor of a Compartment Block and Survived
A 17-year-old boy jumped from the eighth floor of a block of flats on Han Tervel Street in Dobrich, police said.
It was found that the incident was about 11:10 am yesterday. The boy fell on a Chevrolet car. He was immediately taken to hospital in Dobrich with multiple incisional wounds and a vertebral fracture without risk to life, Darik said.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated on this case.
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured