Rumen Radev Welcomes the Dropping of the Moratorium on Innovative Medicines
President Rumen Radev welcomed the change in the approach and the abolition of the ban on payment of certain medicines from the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) budget in 2018.
The Head of State calls on all parliamentary groups to continue to consider ethical considerations and to act in the interests of constitutional citizens' rights and social justice.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.