North Korean Soldier Escaped to South Korea
South Korean military warned North Korean border guards who were seeking a fugitive soldier, NT reported.
Taking advantage of the dense fog, he passed through the heavily guarded demilitarized area between the two countries shortly after 08:00 local time.
The soldier suddenly appeared in front of a South Korean post where he was detained. The Seoul authorities reported that South Korean border guards had produced twenty shots at North Korean soldiers searching for the fugitive.
This is a second similar case at the border for just over a month. On November 13, a North Korean soldier was shot and severely injured by his colleagues after a spectacular escape through the demilitarized zone. He is still in a hospital in South Korea.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry