North Korean Soldier Escaped to South Korea
South Korean military warned North Korean border guards who were seeking a fugitive soldier, NT reported.
Taking advantage of the dense fog, he passed through the heavily guarded demilitarized area between the two countries shortly after 08:00 local time.
The soldier suddenly appeared in front of a South Korean post where he was detained. The Seoul authorities reported that South Korean border guards had produced twenty shots at North Korean soldiers searching for the fugitive.
This is a second similar case at the border for just over a month. On November 13, a North Korean soldier was shot and severely injured by his colleagues after a spectacular escape through the demilitarized zone. He is still in a hospital in South Korea.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ammunition Incinerates Russian Infantry in Close Combat
- » The EU to give additional €6.5 Million to Turkey and Syria
- » Macedonians believe that Serbia is their Best Friend and Bulgaria their Greatest Enemy
- » A Military Parade displayed a Record Number of Ballistic Missiles in North Korea
- » Over 15,000 are now the Confirmed Deaths of the Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- » More than 11,200 Dead from the Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria, Damascus asked for Help from the EU