North Korean Soldier Escaped to South Korea
South Korean military warned North Korean border guards who were seeking a fugitive soldier, NT reported.
Taking advantage of the dense fog, he passed through the heavily guarded demilitarized area between the two countries shortly after 08:00 local time.
The soldier suddenly appeared in front of a South Korean post where he was detained. The Seoul authorities reported that South Korean border guards had produced twenty shots at North Korean soldiers searching for the fugitive.
This is a second similar case at the border for just over a month. On November 13, a North Korean soldier was shot and severely injured by his colleagues after a spectacular escape through the demilitarized zone. He is still in a hospital in South Korea.
- » Australia is Considering Blocking Sites with Violent and Extremist Content
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » Donald Tusk Urged End to Trade Wars
- » The UK Can only Pay £ 9 Billion to Brexit Without a Deal
- » Trump: Boris Johnson Is the Right Person for Brexit
- » Iran Will Allow Women to Attend National Football Team Match