Earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter Scale near Costa Rica
An earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter was registered in southern Costa Rica on the Pacific coast of the Central American country, the BTA reported.
So far there is no evidence of injuries and destruction from the natural element.
The epicenter was in the Pacific Ocean, 38 km west of the south coast of Puntarenas, and 10 km deep, according to Costa Rica's national seismic service.
Quakes have been barely felt in the central part of the country, where the capital of San Jose is located.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain