Car Hits a Group of Pedestrians in Melbourne
Car has mowed down a crowd in downtown Melbourne, Australia, the BNR said, citing France Press.
13 people were injured and taken to hospital. Some are in severe condition. The police arrested the driver. He crossed the red traffic light and crossed the intersecting pedestrian. He started knocking them and did not slow down. The incident lasted 15 seconds.
It is unclear whether it is a terrorist act. An eyewitness told a local radio that the driver had squashed anyone who stood in the way.
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured