27 Palestinians were Injured in Clashes in the West Bank
A total of 27 Palestinians have suffered a collision in the West Bank, reports the Times of Israel,
Most were injured in clashes between Ramallah and Jerusalem.
About 800 Palestinians entered into clashes with Israeli soldiers using tear gas, rubber cartridges and stun grenades. An army spokesman assured the soldiers that they had not used the patrons at the protesters. But according to the information disseminated, at least one protester is wounded with a combat cartridge. Demonstrators threw Molotov cocktails and stones on soldiers and set fire tires.
As a result of the clashes, the Israeli army closed checkpoints.
This is a "day of wrath" in response to the decision by US President Donald Trump to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature