Macedonian Government has Approved the Friendship and Neighborhood Treaty
Macedonian government has approved the Friendship and Neighborhood Treaty between Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia, which was signed by Prime Ministers Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev on 1 August this year, BGNES reported.
Today, the Treaty will be sent to the National Assembly for ratification, government spokesman Mile Bosnjakovski announced after the end of the regular Council of Ministers meeting in Skopje.
The government has also approved the preparation of the necessary documents for the acquisition of an investment financial package for the construction and improvement of the road from Kriva Palanka to the border crossing between Deve Bair / Gyueshevo and the Republic of Bulgaria, which is part of Corridor 8.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria has Received NATO support in the Fight against COVID-19