Macedonian Government has Approved the Friendship and Neighborhood Treaty
Macedonian government has approved the Friendship and Neighborhood Treaty between Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia, which was signed by Prime Ministers Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev on 1 August this year, BGNES reported.
Today, the Treaty will be sent to the National Assembly for ratification, government spokesman Mile Bosnjakovski announced after the end of the regular Council of Ministers meeting in Skopje.
The government has also approved the preparation of the necessary documents for the acquisition of an investment financial package for the construction and improvement of the road from Kriva Palanka to the border crossing between Deve Bair / Gyueshevo and the Republic of Bulgaria, which is part of Corridor 8.
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration