Survey: Confidence in the Work of the Bulgarian Government is Slightly Increasing
If elections were today, for GERB would vote 26.2% for BSP, 20.2%, for United Patriots -5.9%, for Movement For Rights and Freedoms - 4.6%, Volya (''Will'') - 1.6%. For all other parties would vote 7.1% and 8.3% say they do not support anyone.
26.1% of the respondents said they won't vote. This shows the results of Barometar Bulgaria's regular telephone survey in the period 14-18 December 2017.
In December 43% of the respondents expressed their approval for the work of the government of GERB and United patriots, and before August the approval of the work of the Council of Ministers was 42%.
The indicators remain stable with a slight upward trend.
One of the questions asked to the respondents was "Do you approve the government's work in the six months of its management?". 45% of those questioned in December said they do not approve it, and in August the disapproval rate was 48%. 12% have no opinion in December, 10% in the August survey.
Overall, confidence in the work of the Bulgarian government is slightly increasing.
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction
- » 28 New Electric Cars BMW and Hyundai Will be Launched in Sofia
- » Sofia Municipality is Preparing a Program For Improvement of the Air by 2026 with EU Funds