Survey: Confidence in the Work of the Bulgarian Government is Slightly Increasing
If elections were today, for GERB would vote 26.2% for BSP, 20.2%, for United Patriots -5.9%, for Movement For Rights and Freedoms - 4.6%, Volya (''Will'') - 1.6%. For all other parties would vote 7.1% and 8.3% say they do not support anyone.
26.1% of the respondents said they won't vote. This shows the results of Barometar Bulgaria's regular telephone survey in the period 14-18 December 2017.
In December 43% of the respondents expressed their approval for the work of the government of GERB and United patriots, and before August the approval of the work of the Council of Ministers was 42%.
The indicators remain stable with a slight upward trend.
One of the questions asked to the respondents was "Do you approve the government's work in the six months of its management?". 45% of those questioned in December said they do not approve it, and in August the disapproval rate was 48%. 12% have no opinion in December, 10% in the August survey.
Overall, confidence in the work of the Bulgarian government is slightly increasing.
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister About Brexit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food