MPs to Discuss the Program For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union Today
The Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union will be the main topic of today's cabinet meeting.
Minister Liliana Pavlova will present the implementation of the plan for the preparation of the Presidency and what has been done so far.
A calendar of events to be held under the Presidency will also be adopted.
It is planned that over the next six months 265 official meetings will be held in Bulgaria for over 22,000 foreign guests to arrive.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport