Kornelia Ninova, has Demanded a Budget Update for the National Health Insurance Fund for 2018
In a conversation with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, the leader of Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), Kornelia Ninova, has demanded a budget update for the National Health Insurance Fund for 2018 to fix "a big mistake" made by ruling party Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) in regard to cancer patients, Ninova told a press conference.
She read an open letter from cancer patients against the moratorium on public payments for new medicines in 2018.
The patients reject "the bypassing of a ban with the creation of a committee to the Ministry of Health." Ninova called for an urgent revision of the Fund’s budget for 2018, promulgated only recently.
If the government rejects BSP’s proposal, the party will question the Fund's budget before the Constitutional Court.
''GERB will discuss our proposal tomorrow and will decide what to do'', said Ninova./bTV
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits