Four People are Arrested in the UK for Planning Terrorist Attacks
British police have detained four people on suspicion of planning terrorist attacks, the Associated Press reported.
The arrests were carried out in the morning by a counter-terrorism unit. The suspects were detained in their homes in Sheffield and Chesterfield, northern England. The police said it was questioning men and searching for four dwellings. The arrested are between the ages of 22 and 41. Against them there are no charges. Law enforcement have called on local residents to "remain vigilant, but not to worry."
There is a "serious" degree of terrorist threat in the UK, which means that there is a high probability of an attack.
- » 33 Bulgarian Women Were Killed by a Family Member or Intimate Partner in 2018
- » Two Underage Migrants Arrested for Raping a Girl in Sofia
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago