Russia arreseted a Norwegian Man for Espionage
A Norwegian citizen suspected of espionage was arrested in Moscow. The arrest is for 2 months. Said Interfax, citing information from the spokesman of the Leftor Court in the Russian capital.
Froud Berg was detained on December 6 by Federal Security Service officers at a time when the Norwegian had received documents containing classified information about the Navy of the Russian Federation. They were handed to him by Alexei Gitunuk, arrested earlier in Moscow in a state treason trial, FOCUS reported. According to media reports, Berg has provided information not only to the Norwegian Special Services - the relevant data was also available to the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide