After the Series of Police Protests - a Salary Increase in the Interior Ministry
After the series of police protests there is already a salary increase in the Ministry of Interior was promised. However, the increase is not for all employees.
According to bTV information, the additional funds are in the range from BGN 30 to BGN 108 per month. According to trade unions, this does not solve the problems in the sector.
The ministry and the trade unions sat today again at the negotiating table.
For the first time in 10 years the Ministry of Interior will receive Christmas bonuses of BGN 500.
- » Fincantieri, Two Others Bid in Bulgarian Patrol Ship Tender
- » By the End of 2018, the Military Troops Arrived in the Bulgaria Army were More than those who Left
- » Lockheed Martin Promised a Base for Repairs to the F-16 in Bulgaria
- » Three Shipbuilders to Apply in Bulgarian $567M Patrol Vessel Tender
- » Bulgaria will Strengthen Security Along the Border with Greece
- » Bulgaria's Defence Minister: No Danger of Migrant Wave in our Country