After the Series of Police Protests - a Salary Increase in the Interior Ministry
After the series of police protests there is already a salary increase in the Ministry of Interior was promised. However, the increase is not for all employees.
According to bTV information, the additional funds are in the range from BGN 30 to BGN 108 per month. According to trade unions, this does not solve the problems in the sector.
The ministry and the trade unions sat today again at the negotiating table.
For the first time in 10 years the Ministry of Interior will receive Christmas bonuses of BGN 500.
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Parliament Voted for Two New Naval Vessels
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge