Anna Kournikova, Enrique Iglesias Welcome Twins
Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias are first-time parents - she gave birth to twins over the weekend ... TMZ has learned, but the real miracle is ... no one had a clue she was pregnant!
Sources in Miami tell us Anna had a boy and a girl Saturday in Miami, and their names are Nicholas and Lucy. The only thing overshadowing the blessed occasion is the fact they kept this whole thing a secret for 9 months.
Fact is Anna's been way out of the spotlight for more than a year now. The last photo we can find of the 36-year-old in public is this shot on a boat in Miami from November 2016.
They've been together since 2001, and although there have been marriage rumors for years - fueled by a HUGE rock on her hand - neither's ever confirmed it.
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya
- » Jenny Sushe Wants More than Half a Million Dollars from Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev
- » The Fines for Bear Grylls's Film after Violations in Bulgarian Rila Park are Paid
- » Cannes Film Festival: 2019 Lineup