Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Starts Intensified Checks For the Christmas and New Year holidays
The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency starts today intensified checks for the Christmas and New Year holidays, according to bTV.
Food and beverage enterprises, wholesale warehouses, catering establishments, retail outlets, and supermarkets, will be inspected.
Inspectors will monitor the origin, expiry date, storage conditions and proper food labeling.
The aim is to ensure food safety and to prevent any attempt by unscrupulous producers or traders for abuse., storage conditions and proper food labeling.
During the holidays, the Agency will have on-duty teams.
- » Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Start Drone Production
- » 200 Companies in China are Interested to Invest in Bulgaria
- » From $ 1.27 to $ 1849: How Much Does it Cost to Use Internet Around the World in Comparison with Bulgaria?
- » Huawei is Working on its Own Voice Assistant to Rival Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- » Bulgaria’s Jobless Rate Increased by 0.3% Month-on-Month to 5.9% at the End of October
- » The EU Invests Over EUR 290 mln in Bulgarian Rail Transport