Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Starts Intensified Checks For the Christmas and New Year holidays
The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency starts today intensified checks for the Christmas and New Year holidays, according to bTV.
Food and beverage enterprises, wholesale warehouses, catering establishments, retail outlets, and supermarkets, will be inspected.
Inspectors will monitor the origin, expiry date, storage conditions and proper food labeling.
The aim is to ensure food safety and to prevent any attempt by unscrupulous producers or traders for abuse., storage conditions and proper food labeling.
During the holidays, the Agency will have on-duty teams.
- » 0.0% Monthly Inflation For December 2018, Compared to November 2018
- » "Gazprom" Starts Building Infrastructure in Serbia For "Turkish stream"
- » More than 150 Passengers Stuck at Sofia Airport for 12 hours
- » The Biggest History Park in the World Opens in Bulgaria, Near Varna in the Spring (Photos)
- » Bulgarian Mayors Set up Tourism Management Organisation for Rose Valley Region
- » Bulgartransgaz Creates Subsidiary for Gas Distribution Hub