Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Starts Intensified Checks For the Christmas and New Year holidays
The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency starts today intensified checks for the Christmas and New Year holidays, according to bTV.
Food and beverage enterprises, wholesale warehouses, catering establishments, retail outlets, and supermarkets, will be inspected.
Inspectors will monitor the origin, expiry date, storage conditions and proper food labeling.
The aim is to ensure food safety and to prevent any attempt by unscrupulous producers or traders for abuse., storage conditions and proper food labeling.
During the holidays, the Agency will have on-duty teams.
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
- » BSMEPA: April 1 is the Deadline for Registration for Participation in the ANUGA 2019 Exhibition in Cologne, Germany
- » BSMEPA is a Partner in the Organisation of National Cluster Conference: March 26-27, Sofia Tech Park
- » Executive Director of BSMEPA, Dr. Boyko Takov Met with Hungary’s Trade Representative Tomash Budai