Three People Died in a Train Crash in Washington State
The US authorities confirmed three people died after an incident with a derailed train in the state of Washington. The wounded are over 100. The train crashed onto a busy highway near Seattle.
The composition moved 129 km / h before entering a bend with a much slower speed - 48 km / h, quoted US media Darik. The speed was detected by a website using Amtrak application data to track its trains.
Richard Anderson, told CNN that the Positive Train Control system, allowing a train to be stopped if it had reached a dangerous high speed, was not activated during the crash course trip.
- » 20-ton Rock Crashed into a Building in Austria (Video)
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.