Greek, Romanian and Serbian Policemen in Bansko
In Bansko from today until the end of the winter season teams from Greece, Serbia and Romania will patrol. Joint foreign patrols were presented today in the resort.
Traditionally, they come to Bansko every year at the beginning of the season and remain until spring. Their main task is to protect public order and help foreign tourists. On average for the active winter season, the resort will be guarded by about 40 police officers, who will be located at the three points of entry and exit of Bansko, as well as in the area of the ski zone, Nova TV reported.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"