Bulgarian was Caught with Thousands of Pyrotechnics in Romania
Romanian police in Giurgiu has instituted criminal proceedings against a Bulgarian citizen who has imported several thousand pyrotechnic articles into Romania with the intention of selling them in the city, according to Adjepres.
A 68-year-old Bulgarian citizen with a permanent address in Rousse was captured by the Romanian police late last week as he imported three thousand pyrotechnic articles in Romania that were banned in the country. The Bulgarian bought the materials in Rousse and wanted to sell them to Romania to acquaintances.
The pyrotechnic materials have been seized and the Bulgarian citizen has been charged with illegal acts of selling pyrotechnics and smuggling.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Young Woman was Killed by her Husband in a Bulgarian Village
- » Ukrainian Currency worth nearly 1 Million BGN was found in a Cache of a Bus on the Danube Bridge-Ruse
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman