Bulgarian was Caught with Thousands of Pyrotechnics in Romania
Romanian police in Giurgiu has instituted criminal proceedings against a Bulgarian citizen who has imported several thousand pyrotechnic articles into Romania with the intention of selling them in the city, according to Adjepres.
A 68-year-old Bulgarian citizen with a permanent address in Rousse was captured by the Romanian police late last week as he imported three thousand pyrotechnic articles in Romania that were banned in the country. The Bulgarian bought the materials in Rousse and wanted to sell them to Romania to acquaintances.
The pyrotechnic materials have been seized and the Bulgarian citizen has been charged with illegal acts of selling pyrotechnics and smuggling.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria