Six New Centers for Emergency Medical Care in Sofia
Six new outpatient emergency centers will be opened in Zemliyane, Pirogov Hospital and Diagnostic and Consultation Centers - 5, 12, 23 and 24.
This was told to journalists by the director of the Emergency Medical Center Sofia-city Dr. Georgi Gelev. He attended with the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev the opening of an Emergency Aid Branch in Bozhurishte.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity