Four UN Officials were Killed in Nigeria
Four people from a UN World Food Program convoy were killed in Nigeria, reports Reuters.
The attack took place in Borno. The terrorist group Boko Haram is in the region. Until now, attacks on humanitarian officials have been relatively rare.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry