NIMH: Maximum Temperatures Between 1°C and 6°C
Substantial cloudiness is expected in Bulgaria today, with snowfall mainly in the southwestern half of the country and rainfall in the southeastern regions.
There will be light, in Eastern Bulgaria to moderate northern wind. Maximum temperatures are expected at between 1°C and 6°C, for Sofia around 2°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated