The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing
The Belene NPP's report will be published after the sensitive commercial information in it has been deleted. This was stated by Academician Julian Revalski, President of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, to Darik Radio. He said he had a meeting in BEH on Monday to clarify trade secrets.
Revalski said the BAS report does not recommend resurrection of the nuclear power plant project but looks at various options, including ones where it would be viable.
According to Academician Revalski, 2017 was marked by a change in attitude towards science because of the strategies adopted for its development. But he said scientists' protest for the low funds allocated to science would continue in 2018. The Academy's budget for the next year is lower than the 2008-2009 period, the chairman said.
- » The Ministry of Energy and the KEWR Support the Creation of a Natural Gas Exchange in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Attend a High-Level Energy Summit in Belgrade
- » First American Liquefied Gas for Bulgaria
- » Dutch Company Wants to Supply US Blue Fuel to Bulgaria
- » KEVR: The Prices of Heating in Bulgaria will Start Rising from July due to the Situation in Iran and Venezuela
- » Prices of Heating in Bulgaria is Expected to Rise on Average by 4.5% on July 1, and Electricity - by 3.5%