The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
The Migration Directorate of the Ministry of Interior received a donation of two minibuses for the transport of migrants from the Ministry of Justice and Security of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, reports novinite.bg.
The donation ceremony took place today in the Special Home for Temporary Accommodation of Foreigners in Sofia. The Director of the Migration Directorate - Ministry of Interior Mr. Nikolay Nikolov received the keys from the two specialized vehicles Volkswagen by Eric de Bortst, General Director of the Agency for Prison Institutions. He was accompanied by Marco van Genderen and Mr. Sousse Sucrage - representatives of the International Affairs Directorate at the Ministry of Justice and Security of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Specialized vehicles designed for the transportation of illegally staying in Bulgaria and subject to return will support the Migration Directorate.
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge
- » Canada Extends NATO Mission in Latvia, Adds more Troops
- » The Interior Minister: Bulgaria is Perhaps the most Secure Place on the Balkans
- » The United States Intends to Deploy Modernized Nuclear Weapons in Europe
- » Military Intelligence: There is no Danger of Refugee Flows to Bulgaria