The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
The Migration Directorate of the Ministry of Interior received a donation of two minibuses for the transport of migrants from the Ministry of Justice and Security of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, reports novinite.bg.
The donation ceremony took place today in the Special Home for Temporary Accommodation of Foreigners in Sofia. The Director of the Migration Directorate - Ministry of Interior Mr. Nikolay Nikolov received the keys from the two specialized vehicles Volkswagen by Eric de Bortst, General Director of the Agency for Prison Institutions. He was accompanied by Marco van Genderen and Mr. Sousse Sucrage - representatives of the International Affairs Directorate at the Ministry of Justice and Security of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Specialized vehicles designed for the transportation of illegally staying in Bulgaria and subject to return will support the Migration Directorate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Minister of Defense: There are no Bulgarian soldiers in Ukraine
- » A Wagner mercenary with a Medal from Putin was Arrested in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Military Parade on the Day of the Bulgarian Army (PHOTOS and VIDEO)
- » Do not be Alarmed: Military Helicopters and Planes will fly low over Sofia today
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister: "We are facing Unprecedented Hybrid Attacks from Russia”
- » The Bulgarian Government approved the Military Training for Students in 10th and 11th Grades