Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
Six children from the 78th Hristo Smirnenski School in Bankya are accommodated in the emergency toxicology office of NJ. Pirogov "because of poisoning with chewing gum.
The children are in contact and are on foot, and a series of tests are being carried out, the medical institution said.
However, the hospital said they could not provide more information at this time on their condition.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing