US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
US fighter jets F-22 fired warning missiles after two Russian warplanes Su-25 entered a deescalation zone in the airspace east of the Euphrates River in Syria, a US official said.
Two aircraft F-22 were involved in the incident yesterday, and Russian fighters have left the area after the launch missiles, said the source, who wished to be anonymous. The Russian Defense Ministry denies this message.
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge
- » Canada Extends NATO Mission in Latvia, Adds more Troops
- » The Interior Minister: Bulgaria is Perhaps the most Secure Place on the Balkans
- » The United States Intends to Deploy Modernized Nuclear Weapons in Europe