US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
US fighter jets F-22 fired warning missiles after two Russian warplanes Su-25 entered a deescalation zone in the airspace east of the Euphrates River in Syria, a US official said.
Two aircraft F-22 were involved in the incident yesterday, and Russian fighters have left the area after the launch missiles, said the source, who wished to be anonymous. The Russian Defense Ministry denies this message.
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing