Russian Parliament Sets March 18 as Presidential Election Date
The upper house of the Russian parliament voted on Friday to set March 18 as the date of next year’s presidential election, reported Reuters.
The decision was approved by the Russian senators unanimously, speaker Valentina Matvienko said after the vote.
- » Putin says Russia will not Cede Crimea under any Circumstances
- » Four Russian Soldiers were Killed during Fights in Syria
- » Russia will soon Open Bridge linking Crimea to Russia
- » Thousands Arrested in Protest against Putin
- » Thousands Protest in Moscow over the Blocking of Telegram
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration