Russian Parliament Sets March 18 as Presidential Election Date
The upper house of the Russian parliament voted on Friday to set March 18 as the date of next year’s presidential election, reported Reuters.
The decision was approved by the Russian senators unanimously, speaker Valentina Matvienko said after the vote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Large-Scale Protest of the Opposition Will Take Place in Moscow
- » 26 Independent Candidates Enter the Moscow Parliament
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Italy
- » Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia