NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
It will be mostly sunny today, with more clouds sometimes in the afternoon, mainly over Western Bulgaria. South-southwestern wind will emerge during the day, moderate in Eastern Bulgaria and north of the mountains.
Day temperatures will rise, more significantly in the mountainous regions. There will be fog and low clouds in the west of Danube Plain and in some areas of the Upper Thracian Plain, and day temperatures there will remain lower – around 10°C.
In the rest of the country, the maximum temperatures will reach 13°C to 18°C, in Sofia around 14°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected