The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
Every city puts decoration on its main streets before Christmas, but in some places they are more concerned with creating a festive spirit.
The Petit Champlain Quartier in Quebec, Canada, is known as the place with the most beautiful decorations. He has a five-star rating at Yelp for "perfect for the photo" streets, countless shops and restaurants.
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv