MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines
With 126 votes MPs overcame the veto of President Rumen Radev on the moratorium on new medicines.
While it was being examined in the National Assembly, citizens gathered in front of the National Assembly to protest against the ban.
The president justified his decision to veto what creates different treatment of health insured persons in 2018 and the right of citizens to obtain affordable medical care.
The proposal for a moratorium on new medicines for the year came from the Treasury's Supervisory Board as a way to ease its annual spending on medication to $ 1 billion.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport