NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
The clouds will scatter and decrease from west already before noon today, and in the afternoon it will be sunny over most of the country’s regions.
In the evening, new clouds will be coming from west-northwest. The wind, light to moderate, will blow from northwest, bringing cold air and a slight decrease in temperatures. The lowest temperatures will be 2°C to 7°C, while the maximum ones are expected to reach 10-15°C, in Sofia around 11°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria