NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
The clouds will scatter and decrease from west already before noon today, and in the afternoon it will be sunny over most of the country’s regions.
In the evening, new clouds will be coming from west-northwest. The wind, light to moderate, will blow from northwest, bringing cold air and a slight decrease in temperatures. The lowest temperatures will be 2°C to 7°C, while the maximum ones are expected to reach 10-15°C, in Sofia around 11°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Old Cars will no longer be allowed in Downtown Sofia
- » Weak Rainfall in the western and eastern regions of Bulgaria
- » Warning for Heavy Rain and Strong Winds in Bulgaria Today