At Least 30 People were Killed in Air Strikes in the Capital of Yemen
At least 30 people were killed in Yemen's Sana'a capital in a Saudi Arabian coalition's air strikes, a spokeswoman for the Rebel-controlled health ministry said.
At least 80 people have been injured, and among those killed there are mainly prisoners and civilians. According to eyewitnesses, coalition aircraft have hit hurdles in Sana'a, including prison with criminals.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry