At Least 30 People were Killed in Air Strikes in the Capital of Yemen
At least 30 people were killed in Yemen's Sana'a capital in a Saudi Arabian coalition's air strikes, a spokeswoman for the Rebel-controlled health ministry said.
At least 80 people have been injured, and among those killed there are mainly prisoners and civilians. According to eyewitnesses, coalition aircraft have hit hurdles in Sana'a, including prison with criminals.
- » The Netherlands with New International Logo
- » Mike Pompeo Plans to Leave the Administration of President Donald Trump
- » Facebook Is Planning a Large-Scale Charity Campaign
- » Shinzo Abe Became the Longest-Serving Political Leader in Japanese History
- » Elon Musk's Starship Prototype Exploded during Testing
- » Manfred Weber: Monitoring Mechanism on Bulgaria Must Be Abolished