European Union Security Commissioner Julian King is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
Today, December 14, European Union Security Commissioner Julian King will be on an official visit to Bulgaria, reported BGNES.
His program includes meetings with Interior Minister Valentin Radev and with Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva. After the meeting in the Ministry of Interior, Commissioner King and Minister Radev will make statements to the media.
There are also talks with representatives of three parliamentary committees in the National Assembly and with the Chair of the State Agency for National Security Dimitar Georgiev, as well as a visit to the National Counterterrorism Center.
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit
- » Bulgaria’s President at the NATO Summit in Brussels