Artificial Intelligence Translates the Language of Chickens
American scientists have developed an artificial intelligence interpreter of the language of hens to human language, the Life website reported.
The portal tells of the unique achievement of a team from the Georgia State University of Technology. In the research, scientists had to create a special "hen" chicken database, then sort them by the degree of importance. "The word" of the feathered creatures was referenced to certain images. Then, machine learning experts were involved in the work, they created a special algorithm that turned the noises the animals made into the likeness of a related human speech.
Surprisingly, scientists have discovered that their chickens are "jabber" nonsense like humans. The timbre and type of chicken talk are heavily influenced by the environment, and in stressful situations hens always raise their voice.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Expect Rain in the Evening, Max Temp Between 14°-19°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Little Chance of Rain
- » Weather in Bulgaria: First Snow is expected on Tuesday. Cold, but without Siberian frosts in December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Light Rains across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Max Temp Between 7°-12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds and Max Temperatures Between 6°-11°C