In Greece, Refugees Moved from the Islands to the Mainland
More than 300 refugees have already been moved from Chios and Lesbos to the mainland, the Kathimerini newspaper reports.
Their redeployment is within the framework of the Greek authorities' efforts to unload the islands overcrowded by refugees. It is expected that another 183 refugees from the islands of Chios and Lesbos will be moved to Attica.
- » French Police Deploy Tear Gas & Water Cannons to Contain Fan Frenzy after World Cup Win
- » Milky Way Still Bears the 10-billion-year-old Scars of a Galactic Collision
- » Scalped Dog Gets Second Chance in Volgograd (Video)
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million
- » Eurostat: EU Population up to Nearly 513 million on 1 January 2018