Protests in Argentina Against Globalization
Thousands went out on the streets of Buenos Aires to express their anger over the commercial practices and policies of the world's richest economies, reports BNT.
The occasion for the demonstrations was the meeting of the World Trade Organization, which is taking place in Buenos Aires.
The protests grew into clashes with the police. Against the police were thrown stones and Molotov cocktails. There is no evidence of injuries. Six people are detained.
- » Donald Trump Sent an “Excellent” Letter to the North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un
- » The British Parliament Was Evacuated Due to a Fire Alert
- » San Francisco Prohibits the Sale of Electronic Cigarettes?
- » Ekrem Imamoglu Won the Istanbul Mayor's Election
- » Russia Is about to Add Up to 7 New Islands to Its Territory
- » The Battle Between the US Government and Huawei: Huawei Will Sue the Government