Protests in Argentina Against Globalization
Thousands went out on the streets of Buenos Aires to express their anger over the commercial practices and policies of the world's richest economies, reports BNT.
The occasion for the demonstrations was the meeting of the World Trade Organization, which is taking place in Buenos Aires.
The protests grew into clashes with the police. Against the police were thrown stones and Molotov cocktails. There is no evidence of injuries. Six people are detained.
- » Mogherini: In June, North Macedonia and Albania will Start Negotiations with the EU
- » Scientists have Discovered the Earliest Molecule in the Universe
- » The US and China Want to Sign the Trade Agreement By the End of May
- » The EP: Stronger EU Borders With a New Standing Corps of 10000 Border Guards
- » Bulgarian Vulture Detained for Espionage in Yemen
- » The EU has finally adopted the Copyright Directive