MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018
MPs will again discuss the budget law of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) for 2018, reported bTV.
He was returned with a decree of President Rumen Radev on December 8 because of the decision of the MPs not to pay for new drug therapies.
The decision was met the anger of experts and patient organizations, but it was justified by the authorities with the lack of money.
Voting is expected on Thursday.
The Second Reading of the Anti-Corruption Bill and the Forfeiture of Illegally Acquired Property is planned also to be on Thursday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending