MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018
MPs will again discuss the budget law of the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) for 2018, reported bTV.
He was returned with a decree of President Rumen Radev on December 8 because of the decision of the MPs not to pay for new drug therapies.
The decision was met the anger of experts and patient organizations, but it was justified by the authorities with the lack of money.
Voting is expected on Thursday.
The Second Reading of the Anti-Corruption Bill and the Forfeiture of Illegally Acquired Property is planned also to be on Thursday.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"