Boyko Borisov will Meet with Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg tomorrow, arriving on an official visit to Bulgaria.
This was announced by the press service of the Council of Ministers. The main topics of the bilateral talks will be related to the deepening of the cooperation between Bulgaria and Norway, the priorities during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU and other issues on the European agenda.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus