The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
The National Academy of Arts will open a branch in Burgas. This will happen if the Council of Ministers approves the decision to open the unit. According to the draft government decree, the branch will train 300 students in seven studies - Painting, Graphics, Frescoes, Book, Illustration and Print Graphics, Poster and Visual Communication, Advertising Design and Fashion ", and a master's degree -" Art therapy ".
The training process will be provided by the main professors in the academy, with 10 additional lecturers appointed under the project. For the needs of the subsidiary Burgas Municipality provides over 1050 sq. M of renovated building in Bourgas East port complex. The Branch is conceived as the only territorially exported structure of the National Academy of Arts. The reasons for its opening are "the expressed public need for creative personnel in a municipality in Burgas - statistically with a large number of young people, a cultural center, with dynamically developing tourism, production and services".
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"