"Siberian" Cold Gripped Eastern Turkey
"Siberian" cold gripped east Anatol, informs Turkish NTV. This night in the region of Gole in the northeastern district of Ardahan was recorded a temperature of minus 26.3 degrees Celsius.
In the city of Erzurum (eastern Turkey), the mercury at night showed minus 25 degrees, and during the day the maximum temperature was minus 8 degrees Celsius.
The influence of the cold front in Eastern Turkey is expected to continue the coming days. Meteorologists urge citizens to be careful.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain