CEC Test Publicly Remote Electronic Voting
The Central Electoral Commission will publicly test the remote electronic vote. The Electoral Law obliges the CEC to conduct 3 simulations by the end of this year.
The envisaged simulations are for the election of MEPs, MPs and municipal mayors. They will include members of the CEC, journalists, representatives of various institutions and non-governmental organizations.
The system for remote electronic voting has a budget of nearly BGN 1.5 million. The implementation period is 31 December 2018. The remote electronic voting should be introduced for the MEP elections in 2019.
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education with Request to the EC to Edit a Poll in Which Consists an "Other" Gender Option
- » Transport Unions in Bulgaria Come Up with Proposals For the Metropolitan Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Will Enter ERM2 in July, 2019
- » The Bulgarian Government is Setting up an Anti-disinformation Unit
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops