The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation Discusses the Minimum Wage Today
The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation will have meeting today to discuss a project to set a new minimum wage for 2018, reported bTV.
The updated mid-term budget forecast for the period 2018-2020 provides an increase in the minimum wage from BGN 460 to BGN 510 from January 1, 2018, to BGN 560 from 1 January 2019 and to BGN 610 from January 1 2020 year.
An amendment on granting and payment of cash unemployment benefits, as well as the Regulation on pensions and social security service, will be also discussed.
The socio-economic partners will also discuss the proposal of the business and trade unions to take urgent measures to overcome the difficult financial situation of the municipal hospitals.
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone