The Major breakdown in the Heating System has Already been Repaired
The major breakdown, which left tens of thousands of Sofia citizens without heating and hot water, has already been repaired, reported BGNES.
Only the finishing works are left, where the employees of "Toplofikatsia" have to change urgently a burst pipe, bTV announced.
After spending the cold night, this morning, some of the affected neighborhoods like ''Gotse Delchev'' have hot water and people are waiting for the heating. If the temperature in the classrooms is below 16 degrees, students will have the so-called ''wooden vacation''. If it is between 16 and 20, the hours will be reduced.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » Archaeologists Find World's Oldest Bread and were Surprised
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Ryanair Cancels 600 Flights In Cabin Crew's Most Succesful Strike
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films