NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today, with high scattered clouds. There will be light, in Eastern Bulgaria to moderate southwestern wind.
In the west of Danube Plain and in some areas of the Upper Thracian Plain, there will be low clouds or fog, with slightly lower day temperatures.
In the rest of the country, the maximum temperatures will range between 10°C and 15°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected