Over 340,000 are the Registered Weapons in Bulgaria
Over 340,000 are the registered weapons in Bulgaria, Deputy Chief Prosecutor Asya Petrova told Nova TV.
These weapons are for self-defense, not for hunting, she specified. Holding a self-defense weapon is a last resort, she says. She pointed out that after checks more than six thousand weapons will be seized.
She also commented on the dangerous dams in the country. Inspections are ordered, and there are new signals from citizens who worry about their lives and urge the prosecution to take measures and put pressure on controlling powers, the deputy chief prosecutor said.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana