The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
The Ministry of Defense will pay BGN 81 million to repair 15 MiG-29 fighter jets of the Russian Air Force Corporation MiG. This shows information on the website of the Public Procurement Agency.
The term "integrated logistics support" is 4 years, and the repair must restore the airworthiness of the aircraft and provide no less than 50 percent residual inter-repair resource of the moment equipment.
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles