The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
The Ministry of Defense will pay BGN 81 million to repair 15 MiG-29 fighter jets of the Russian Air Force Corporation MiG. This shows information on the website of the Public Procurement Agency.
The term "integrated logistics support" is 4 years, and the repair must restore the airworthiness of the aircraft and provide no less than 50 percent residual inter-repair resource of the moment equipment.
- » Eight Countries will Participate in the largest NATO Military Exercise in Bulgaria
- » Turkey has Completed the Construction of a 764-kilometer Concrete Wall on the Syrian Border
- » The Bulgarian Army will have New Combat Equipment
- » Aleksandar Vucic: "We have been Warned - if we Send Soldiers to Kosovo..."
- » Qatar Seeks Full Membership in NATO
- » Jens Stoltenberg: If Iran Invades Israel, NATO will not intervene