The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria
€ 355 million will come from Europe for the development of start-ups, small and medium-sized companies in Bulgaria. The total attracted resource, which includes additional private investments, could reach a billion and a half euros, BT said.
For projects over EUR 15 million, it should be applied to the European Investment Bank. Small and medium start-ups can now be supported by the European Investment Advisory Center.
- » Bulgaria Air Now has Flights to a New Destination - Tbilisi
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU