UNICEF Called for Greater Access for Children to the Internet
UN Children's Fund - UNICEF - urged to expand children's access to the Internet, mediapool announced.
According to the organization, the largest access to the network is now available to young people between the ages of 14 and 25, mostly in Europe and the United States. In Africa, three out of five young people do not have Internet access, reports a UNICEF report. The document calls for these inequalities to be overcome and measures to be taken to ensure that children are protected from the dangers of the digital world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: More Bulgarians are Satisfied with their Standard of Living Now compared to 2018
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 145 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Why Elon Musk and Elden Ring Could Boost Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik