Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will be on a working visit to London at the invitation of British Prime Minister Teresa May on December 11th, reported BGNES.
Borisov and May will discuss the possibilities for wider cooperation between the two countries in the field of security and management of migration flows.
The potential of trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and the United Kingdom will be examined, the government's press service announced.
The visit of the Bulgarian Prime Minister to the British capital is a continuation of the talks that the two leaders held in Tallinn in October.
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit